Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Are you one of the five people you would want to spend the most time with?

Don't be surprised when you become the people you get your advice from. You have to seek out the people whom you admire and whose success you would like to emulate. In this same vein, are you someone that people would want to emulate?
As I pick myself back up and begin the journey back to a purposeful life, I am rediscovering the value of mentors and surrounding myself with successful people with whom I can relate. The Jim Rohn Quote really resonates "You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with". 

I imagine a party of six hikers climbing a mountain. Each of us comes from a different place and carries something unique in our pack. Each of us will be called upon at some point to give the rest of the group a hand up. Each of us will share something of what we brought. Our common goal is to use our unique talents and resources to help the whole group get to the top of the mountain. 

Who are the five people you spend the most time with?

No comments:

Post a Comment