Friday, June 5, 2015

Off to San Jose

I can hardly tame the butterflies swirling about in my stomach. At long last, we are coming back to visit my home town and meet my oldest friends. This is a part of me that Birdy has yet to see. I am eager for her to see this side of me.

The prop plane is a nice touch as we set off on this next adventure. A few hours and we'll be in San Jose where I cut my teeth and spread my wings. I can't wait to see how things have changed (and how they've stayed the same).

The plane ride was a breeze. We had a pair of really cool flight attendants on our Alaska flight (isn't flying Alaska great?) who gave us a two $50 discount vouchers for our next flight because Birdy was kind enough to share a few Aleve's with one of the gals.
Woke up this morning to that California sun blasting in our room. This day beckons...up and at em', MyKO and Birdy!


No comments:

Post a Comment